Monday, February 27, 2012

This comment was made to wasabiblemissionary's blog "Ever A Bible Missionary?".  Since the blog page appears to be abandoned, I'm hoping she won't mind my borrowing the comment to help others.  "My Parents joined the Bible Missionary Church in 1955 and I was born in 1956. For the next eighteen years I was in church twice on Sunday and on Wednesdays. However my parents had a problem because we were a military family and whenever we moved to a new place we had to start a new church. We started a church in El Paso, and The Phillipines, and then I guess they got tired. When we moved to Vista Califormnia they started going to the Wesleyen Church and later back to The Nazarenes. I have a great deal of respect for the love and devotion of these people but they definitely have the wrong idea about Grace and Works."

No comments:

Post a Comment